Manrose MF100T Mixed Flow In-Line Extractor Fan with Timer (for use with 100mm / 4 Inch Ducting)
The Manrose MF100T is one of our best selling products on Electrical2Go. We strive to always keep our prices as competitive as possible to suit your project and your pocket.
The Manrose MF100T, a powerful in-duct mounted mixed flow fan, designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require high air flows, with low relative noise.
MixFlo fans can be mounted in a variety of applications and are suitable for use with either rigid or flexible ducting. The MF100T has been designed to work with 100mm / 4 inch ducting.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service! If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions, our sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
The MF100T has been designed to be operated in conjunction with a light switch. When the light is switched on the fan starts, when the light is switched off the fan continues to run for the pre-set time (which is adjustable).
- High quality ball bearing, long life motors, continuously rated and warranted for a minimum of 30,000 hours or 3 years
- High air flows are achieved through flexible duct
- Compact overall dimensions
- 3 speed settings selected via internal dip switch
- Double Insulation - no earth required
- Fully Building Code compliant
- Fully BEAB approved rated to IPX4
- Easy installation and maintenance with the fan assembly easily removed from rigid ducting installations using the specially designed construction
- Colour / Finish: Black