GreenBrook Alfresco LED Wall Up & Down Light 4K Grey Aluminium 1230Lm - LEDAF4
Product Code: LEDAF4Delivery Estimate:*£48.61 £40.51
Aurora Enlite 5W Square Coastal Up or Down Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL8/CS
Product Code: WL8/CSDelivery Estimate:*£7.16 £5.97
Aurora Enlite 10W Coastal Up or Down Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL7/CS
Product Code: WL7/CSDelivery Estimate:*
Aurora Enlite 5W Coastal Up or Down Outdoor Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL6/CS
Product Code: WL6/CSDelivery Estimate:*£7.09 £5.91
Aurora Enlite 10W Cube Coastal Outdoor Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL5/CS
Product Code: WL5/CSDelivery Estimate:*
Aurora Enlite 10W Round Coastal Outdoor Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL4/CS
Product Code: WL4/CSDelivery Estimate:*
Aurora Enlite 10W Square Coastal Outdoor Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL3/CS
Product Code: WL3/CSDelivery Estimate:*
Aurora Enlite 10W Square Coastal Up or Down Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL13/CS
Product Code: WL13/CSDelivery Estimate:*£11.81 £9.84
Aurora Enlite 5W Square Coastal Up or Down Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL12/CS
Product Code: WL12/CSDelivery Estimate:*
Aurora Enlite 10W Coastal Up or Down Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL11/CS
Product Code: WL11/CSDelivery Estimate:*£11.94 £9.95
Aurora Enlite 5W Coastal Up or Down Wall Light CCT IP65 Black - WL10/CS
Product Code: WL10/CSDelivery Estimate:*
Aurora Enlite Surface Mounted 5W CCT Brick Light IP65 Black - BL1B/CS
Product Code: BL1B/CSDelivery Estimate:*£9.86 £8.22
Looking for the perfect way to illuminate your garden or outdoor space? Consider installing garden wall mounted lights! These versatile fixtures are designed to be mounted on the walls of your home or garden and provide both decorative and functional lighting. Whether you want to highlight key features of your garden, create a cosy atmosphere for entertaining, or simply need additional lighting for safety and security, garden wall mounted lights have you covered.
There are several reasons why wall mounted lighting can be a good choice for a home or other space:
- Wall mounted lighting can provide task lighting for specific areas, such as a reading book or a kitchen workstation. In the case of outside wall lighting it can help illuminate popular hangout areas within a garden.
- It can be a space-saving option, as it does not take up floor or table space.
- Wall mounted lighting can add a decorative touch to a room or outside space, as there are many different styles and designs available to choose from.
- It can be easier to install and maintain than other types of lighting, such as recessed lighting.
- Wall mounted lighting can be used to highlight specific features or artwork in a room and outside.
Where to consider installing outdoor wall mounted lights
- On either side of a doorway: this provides a welcoming and practical source of light for you and your guests.
- Along walkways: Wall mounted lights can help to illuminate paths and steps, making it easier and safer to navigate at night.
- On the sides of a garage: Wall mounted lights can provide added security and make it easier to see when entering or exiting the garage.
- On the exterior of a deck or patio: Wall mounted lights can create a cosy and inviting atmosphere for outdoor gatherings.
- Near outdoor seating areas: Wall mounted lights can provide a pleasant and functional source of light for reading or relaxing outside.
Our range of lantern-style outdoor wall lights is perfect for any home or outside space to provide additional lighting in a stylish and attractive way. Whether you’re going for a traditional lantern look, or something more modern, you’ll be able to find it with us.
These are a type of wall mounted garden light that are specifically designed for security purposes. They are typically activated by motion sensors or manual switches, and provide bright, wide-angle illumination to deter potential burglars or intruders. Outdoor sensor wall lights are great for lighting up space when motion is detected. At Electrical2Go we stock a range of outdoor wall lights with sensors for you to use.
Spotlights are a type of wall mounted garden light that are designed to focus a narrow beam of light onto a specific area or feature. They are often used to highlight plants, trees, or architectural details, and can add a touch of drama to your outdoor space.
Exterior Surface lights:
Surface lights are a type of wall mounted garden light that are mounted directly onto the surface of the wall, rather than being recessed or hidden. They can provide a sleek, modern look and are a great choice for illuminating pathways or walkways.
Bi-directional Garden Wall Lights:
Bi-directional wall mounted garden lights are designed to provide illumination in two directions at once. They are often used to light up both the inside and outside of a building, or to provide illumination for a large outdoor space.
Brands We Recommend
Here at Electrical2Go we offer a wide range of Ansell Garden & Outdoor Lights; Ansell have a great reputation for reliability in their products providing safety, style and practicality with each.
Browse Garden & Outdoor Wall Lights from Ansell we offer at Electrical2Go - All Garden & Outdoor Wall Lights from Ansell
At Electrical2Go we stock many JCC Outdoor Wall Lights at competitive prices! JCC is a brand well known for their modern and sleek product styles that maintain practicality and safety.
Browse Garden & Outdoor Wall Lights from JCC we offer at Electrical2Go - All Garden & Outdoor Wall Lights from JCC
Can I mount a garden light on neighbour’s wall?
In general, you should not mount a garden light on your neighbour’s wall without their permission. This is because the wall belongs to your neighbour, and they have the right to decide what is and is not allowed to be attached to it. Additionally, mounting a garden light on your neighbour’s wall could potentially cause damage to their property, which could lead to legal or financial issues.
Instead of mounting a garden light on your neighbour’s wall, there are other options you can consider for illuminating your garden. For example, you could install freestanding garden lights that can be placed on the ground or in pots, or you could hang lights from trees or other structures in your own garden.
What rating for garden and outdoor wall lights?
The rating for garden and outdoor wall lights refers to the level of protection they have against moisture and other elements. The most common rating system used for garden wall lighting is the Ingress Protection (IP) rating system. The IP rating consists of two digits, with the first digit indicating the level of protection against solid objects and the second digit indicating the level of protection against water.
For garden wall lights, you should look for a rating of at least IP44. This indicates that the lights have a moderate level of protection against solid objects (such as dust) and a high level of protection against water splashing from any direction. Higher ratings, such as IP65 or IP66, provide even greater protection against water and are suitable for use in more exposed or wetter environments.
What colour light is best for a garden?
The best colour of light for a garden will depend on your personal preferences and the effect you want to create in your outdoor space. Here are a few different options to consider:
- Warm white: This colour of light is similar to the warm glow of a traditional incandescent bulb and can create a cosy and inviting atmosphere in your garden.
- Cool white: This colour of light is a brighter and more vibrant white and can help to create a more modern and energetic atmosphere in your garden.
- Soft white: This colour of light is a softer and more muted white and can help to create a calming and soothing atmosphere in your garden.
- Multicolour: If you want to add some visual interest to your garden, you can choose garden lights that can display different colours. This can be especially fun for holidays or special occasions.
What type of wall can I mount a wall light to?
You can mount a wall light to a variety of wall surfaces, including:
- Brick: Brick walls are a common choice for wall lights, as they are strong and durable. You will need to use wall anchors and screws that are appropriate for the type of brick and the weight of the light.
- Concrete: Concrete walls are another common choice for wall lights and can be drilled into using masonry bits and anchors.
- Stucco: Stucco walls are a common choice for outdoor wall lights and can be drilled into using masonry bits and anchors.
- Wood: Wood walls are another popular choice for wall lights and can be easily drilled into using regular wood screws.
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions, our sales team will be more than happy to help. Perhaps you’re not sure what outdoor wall lights to use in your garden? Maybe you’re wondering if you should choose a bi-directional light or a single arm spotlight? Give them a call now on 01424 220384.