Lutron Pico 2 Column Metal Faceplate 89x89mm Satin Brass - LPFP-S2-SB
Product Code: LPFP-S2-SBDelivery Estimate:*order before 2pm£60.58 £50.48
Lutron LPFP-S2-TAW Plastic Wallplate - Double Gang (White)
Product Code: LPFP-S2-TAWDelivery Estimate:*order before 2pm
Lutron LPFP-S1-TBL Plastic Wallplate - Single Gang
Product Code: LPFP-S1-TBLDelivery Estimate:*order before 2pm
Grid Plus 20A SP 2 Way Switch/Locator Module (K4892LWHI)
Product Code: K4892LWHIDelivery Estimate:*£8.65 £7.21Out of stock
Grid Plus 20A DP 1W 'Oven' Switch Module (K4896OVWHI)
Product Code: K4896OVWHIDelivery Estimate:*£7.15 £5.96
Click MiniGrid Microwave Switch Module with Neon 2 Pole 20A Black - MD023BK-MW
Product Code: MD023BK-MWDelivery Estimate:*£3.09 £2.57
New Media Socket Telephone Secondary Grey - MM465GY
Product Code: MM465GYDelivery Estimate:*£4.29 £3.57
Get prepared for your grid, media or data wiring project with Electrical2go's huge, high-quality range of wiring accessories at extremely competitive prices. We stock grid switches, media socket plates, sockets, data modules, switch wiring and more.
Grid, Media & Data Modules & Switches
Grid and data modules provide a flexible and user-friendly solution for installing electrical wiring in various projects. They facilitate the creation of a well-arranged, systematic, and practical electrical setup.
Grid, Media & Data Modules & Switches have a wide range of applications in various wiring projects, such as:
- New construction: These modules are commonly utilised in new construction projects to provide a tidy and well-organised approach to electrical wiring installation. They can be employed to install switches, outlets, and other electrical devices in different configurations.
- Renovations: Grid and data modules can also be employed in renovations to modernise the electrical wiring in homes or businesses. They can be utilised to add new devices like switches and outlets, or to replace outdated wiring that doesn't meet current regulations.
- Home automation: These modules can be used to set up a home automation system that allows control of lights, thermostats, security systems, and other devices from a central location.
- Media and data networking: Grid and data modules are also utilised to create a media and data networking system that connects computers, TVs, game consoles, and other devices to the internet and each other.
Grid switches are electrical switches that are arranged in a grid pattern on a wall. They are typically used in industrial and commercial settings but can also be used in residential homes. These switches have several advantages over traditional switches, such as the ability to control multiple devices from a single location, easy installation and maintenance, and availability in various finishes to match any decor.
Toggle switches, on the other hand, are the most used switches in homes and businesses. They are operated by flipping a lever up or down and are available in different styles and finishes to control various devices like lights, fans, and appliances.
Data & Satellite Modules
Data and satellite modules are used to connect devices to the internet or home entertainment systems. They are installed in a back box and covered with a media plate, available in different styles and sizes. Media plates are used to cover the openings of back boxes that contain a data & satellite module or any other electrical device, and they are available in various colours and finishes.
Media plates are used to cover the opening of a back box that contains a data & satellite module or other electrical device. They are available in a variety of colours and finishes to match any décor.
Sockets are used to plug in electrical devices like lamps, computers, and appliances, and they are installed in a back box and covered with a socket plate. Sockets come in different styles and sizes to accommodate different devices.
Back boxes secure electrical devices to walls and are available in various sizes and materials to fit different devices.
When selecting electrical components, it is crucial to consider factors such as the device to be controlled by the switch, the style and finish of the switch, the size and style of the back box, and the type of electrical wiring to be used. Considering these factors will help choose the right electrical components that meet specific needs.
Brands We Stock
With data modules, plates, sockets and switches, Click GridPro, Click Mini Grids, Click New Media MK Grid Plus and MK Modular Datacom, you'll find everything you need within our extensive range. Some of our most popular products include MK grid switches,. MK data sockets and modular wiring accessories. We're also stocking lots of new Hamilton Hartland G2 wiring accessories so be sure to check them out.
Ansell - Ansell Lighting is a byword for innovation in lighting design and have won multiple awards for their energy-efficient luminaires and industry-leading lighting control system, Octo.
Click – Click are a British, family run business that have been incorporated since 1989 and have become strong force in the electrical accessory market.
Hager - Provide electrical distribution solutions for your residential and commercial projects.
Hamilton - A market leader in high quality decorative wiring accessories since 1968, Hamilton is a British electrical manufacturer that designs, develops, and manufactures the highest quality innovative electrical accessories in its Bristol, UK facility.
Knightsbridge - Knightsbridge was founded in 1998 and has since established itself as one of the UK's leading importers and distributors of lighting products and appliances.
MK - For over a century, MK Electric's range of wiring devices, cable management and power distribution solutions has set the standard for quality, reliability and safety.
Varilight - VARILIGHT is the brand name of Doyle & Tratt Products Ltd. Doyle & Tratt Products Ltd is a leading UK manufacturer of dimmer switches, decorative switches and socket outlets, supplying the UK retail market, trade and OEM.
What is a Grid Switch?
A grid switch is a type of electrical switch that is installed in a grid-like pattern on a wall. It is commonly used in commercial and industrial settings but can also be used in homes. Grid switches have several advantages over traditional switches, including:
- The ability to control multiple devices from a single location.
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- A variety of finishes to match any décor.
What is a Data Module?
A data module is an electrical component that connects devices to the internet or a home entertainment system. It is typically installed in a back box and covered with a media plate. Data modules come in a variety of sizes and styles to accommodate different types of devices. They are an essential component in setting up a media and data networking system.
Here are some of the benefits of using data modules:
- Easy installation: Data modules are easy to install and can be done by anyone with basic electrical skills.
- Versatile: Data modules come in a variety of sizes and styles to accommodate different types of devices.
- Reliable: Data modules are reliable and can withstand the rigors of everyday use.
- Affordable: Data modules are affordable and offer great value for the price.
If you are looking for a way to connect your devices to the internet or a home entertainment system, then a data module is a great option. They are easy to install, versatile, reliable, and affordable.
What is a Media Plate?
A media plate is an electrical component that covers the opening of a back box that contains a data module or other electrical device. It is available in a variety of colours and finishes to match any décor. Media plates are an essential component of a media and data networking system, as they provide a neat and organized finish to the installation of electrical devices. They can be used to cover not only data modules, but also sockets and switches, to ensure a clean and professional-looking installation.
Here are some of the benefits of using media plates:
- Neat and organized appearance: Media plates help to keep electrical devices neat and organized, which can make a big difference in the overall appearance of a room.
- Safety: Media plates can help to prevent injuries by covering exposed electrical wires.
- Security: Media plates can help to deter theft by making it more difficult to access electrical devices.
- Affordability: Media plates are relatively affordable, which makes them a cost-effective way to improve the appearance and safety of a home or business.
If you are looking for a way to improve the appearance and safety of your home or business, then consider using media plates. They are an affordable and easy way to make a big difference.
If you’re not sure what your data wiring project needs and could do with some advice, you can always call our friendly customer service team on 01424 220384 or send us an email.