Service Updates: Customer Service hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm
Xpelair CF20T Premier Centrifugal Condensaton control Fan with Timer (91016AW)
- Available in DX extract or CF humidity control models
- Room size performance speed selector, boost and trickle ventilation settings on selected models
- Adjustable humidistat on condensation control models
- Quick visit delay feature on multi-speed timer models
- Automatic air operated backdraught shutter fitted
- Can be surface or recess mounted
- Totally enclosed maintenance free for life motors
- Clip-off front cover and fan blade for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Colour / Finish: White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 252 x 222 x 56
Manuals & Specifications
The Xpelair Premier range of centrifugal fans have been designed specifically for domestic applications including bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and utility rooms where longer duct runs are required. All models have a gloss white casing with a clean and sleek appearance. A two part casing means Premier fans can be recess or surface mounted.
All models feature an automatic air operated backdraught shutter.
The clip-off front cover and removable fan blade on all models allow easy cleaning and maintenance.
All models also have a neon indicator. DX200 and CF20 models are IPX5 rated and BEAB approved.
They are all suitable for 220-240V AC 50Hz mains operation. Motors are totally enclosed and maintenance free for life, with self aligning bearings and a thermal cut-out.
All electronics and wiring terminals are fully protected.
The Xpelair Premier CF20T offers all the benefits of the CF20 (High performance condensation control centrifugal unit | Step-speed, user adjustable humidistat | Room size selector matches extract performance for improved efficiency | Tricklevent and pullcord manual override | Includes external wall grille) Plus auto run-on after light switched off | Quick visit delay feature prevents fan from running should light be switched On/Off again within 2 minutes.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.