Integral ILFLC031P Compact-Tough Floodlight (White) 30W 4000K 2700lm with PIR Sensor Gen II
Product Code: ILFLC031P
The new generation of Compact-Tough Floodlights are lighter and even more compact, with a frosted lens for reduced glare.The Compact-Tough IP65-rated LED Floodlight breaks from convention with a design that meets the desire for attractive exterior lights. Meanwhile, a tough aluminium body and tempered glass refractor ensure that these floodlights are built to last. With 85% lower running costs compared to halogen equivalents, the Compact-Tough not only looks great, it is incredibly efficient as well.
For added convenience and functionality the Compact-Tough Floodlight is also available with a PIR sensor, so you get bright, energy-efficient light when and where you need it. Many exterior lights with PIR sensors have sensors with IP ratings far below that of the luminaire itself. This means that while the luminaire will be tough and last for a long time, the sensor may be fragile and not last as long. The PIR sensor on the Integral LED Compact-Tough is rated at IP64 which means it has good weather-proof properties (resistant to water spray from any direction, as well as ingress of dust).
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- 2nd generation Compact Tough with frosted tempered glass lens for reduced glare
- Rugged aluminium and polycarbonate body with marine grade fixings
- Very efficient - 90lm/W
- 85% lower running cost (compared to Halogen)
- Pre-wired 2m cable for easy installation
- Maintenance-free with no lamp to change
- Highly reliable IP64 PIR Sensor (many LED floodlight sensors are only IP44)
- Colour / Finish White
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 150x176x76mm