Garo Distribution Board with built in O-PEN and 3 x double pole MCB's suitable for 3 x 32amp SP loads
Product Code: GEV3SP40M GEV3SP40M
Brand: Garo Electric Ltd
GARO Electric is one of the UKs main EV charging providers and part of the long established GARO Group. The company’s Nordic counterparts are market leaders in the region (the most mature EV market in the world) due to their extensive history and Expertise. As a result GARO have developed a range of Three Phase O-PEN
Units to suit the growing demand from contractors who are required to comply with regulations regarding EV Charger installations. GAROs O-PEN Protection Units are designed to disconnect the 3 Phases, Neutral & Earth in the event of a PME Fault, and eliminates the need for an earth rod.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Suitable for use with ALL manufacturers charge points that do not have built-in PME
- Provides isolation when voltage between real earth and neutral exceeds 70V for more than 5 seconds
- Designed & Built in the UK using European manufactured components
- Comprehensive Warranties - Fully backed & supported by GARO's technical experts
- Compact and well-designed unit (width 315mm, height 535mm, depth 145mm, RAL 9010)
- Colour / FinishWhite
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 535mm x 315mm x 145mm