Service Updates: Customer Service hours, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm
Ansell Falcon 5W LED Surface Emergency Escape Route Downlight (AFALED/ER/3NM/ST) (White)
- Compact surface ultra-low profile recessed self-test emergency downlight
- Self-test as standard
- Option of escape route or open area models
- High specification optic design and performance allows increased spacing providing reduced cost
- Up to 19.6 metres spacing between luminaires
- Supplied with integral driver and battery pack
- 3 Year warranty
- Colour / Finish: White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 44.6 x 150 x 150
- Cut Out (mm): N/A
- Lamp Included: Yes
- Lamp Type: Integrated 5W LED
- Transformer/Driver Required: No
Manuals & Specifications
Ansell are a leading manufacturer of quality internal and external lighting solutions for commercial, industrial and retail applications. They include the very latest in energy saving and efficient LED luminaires. Ansells new range of LED products is innovative, with aesthetically pleasing designs that satisfy essential photometric and European lighting equipment compliance. The latter demonstrates commitment to produce energy efficient, sustainable lighting products for the future.
The Ansell Falcon LED emergency light is a battery-backed surface down light that switches on automatically when a building experiences a power outage. The fully charged battery will; power the down light for 3 hours. Emergency lights are standard in commercial and high occupancy residential buildings. Most building codes require that they be installed in older buildings as well.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.