Our current office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm
Xpelair Premier DX400 Centrifugal Fan
The Xpelair DX400 and CF40 larger Premier pressure developing centrifugal fans are ideally suited for use in kitchens, utility rooms, larger bathrooms and toilets and individual offices. They can be surface or recessed in walls and ceilings using the universal mounting accessories provided, which includes a backdraught shutter and outlet grille. Models with an integral humidistat offer automatic control. CF40TD features a delay start quick visit facility preventing the fan from coming on hould the light be switched on and then off within 2 mins. All models are IPX5 rated and BEAB approved. They are all suitable for 220-240V 50Hz mains operation and feature external rotor motors with integral balanced impellers, sealed for life maintenance free bearings and safety thermal cut-out protection.
The Xpelair Premier DX400 is a Two speed centrifugal fan | Pre-select speed to suit application | Alternatively use optional COS switch to change between speeds and On/Off | Includes external wall grille.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Room size performance speed selector, with boost and trickle ventilation settings on selected models
- Adjustable run-on timer (30 sec - 20 mins)
- Quick visit delay feature on multi-speed timer models (2 mins)
- Automatic air operated backdraught shutter fitted
- Can be surface or recess mounted
- Totally enclosed maintenance free for life motors
- Clip-off front cover and fan blade for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- IPX5 rated
- Colour / Finish: White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 301 x 249 x 65