Xpelair Premier CF40RSTD Fan (CF40RSTD)
Product Code: 91088AW 91088AW
The Xpelair DX400 and CF40 larger Premier pressure developing centrifugal fans are ideally suited for use in kitchens, utility rooms, larger bathrooms and toilets and individual offices. They can be surface or recessed in walls and ceilings using the universal mounting accessories provided, which includes a backdraught shutter and outlet grille. Models with an integral humidistat offer automatic control. CF40TD features a delay start quick visit facility preventing the fan from coming on hould the light be switched on and then off within 2 mins. All models are IPX5 rated and BEAB approved. They are all suitable for 220-240V 50Hz mains operation and feature external rotor motors with integral balanced impellers, sealed for life maintenance free bearings and safety thermal cut-out protection.
Premier CF40RSTD Ref. 91088AW Automatic operation through integral humidistat | MOS remote switch (supplied) selects high or low speed and can switch the unit off (or to trickle vent) | Built-in humidity control run-on period | User adjustable from 30 sec-20 min | Fan running status lights | Includes external wall grille.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Room size performance speed selector, with boost and trickle ventilation settings on selected models
- Adjustable humidistat on CF models (50% - 90%)
- Adjustable run-on timer models (30 sec - 20 mins)
- Quick visit delay feature on multi-speed timer models (2 mins)
- Automatic air operated backdraught shutter fitted
- Totally enclosed maintenance free for life motors
- Clip-off front cover and fan blade for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Colour / FinishWhite
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 301 x 249 x 65