Our current office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm
Xpelair DX100TCP Fan (DX100TCP)
Xpelair offers a wide range of domestic extract fans suitable for
installation in bathrooms, shower cubicles, toilets, utility rooms
and kitchens, to maintain high indoor air quality throughout
homes. From the simple single speed 100mm (4”) bathroom
fan or popular 150mm (6”) kitchen fan to multispeed pressure
developing centrifugal fans, Xpelair can offer a ventilation
solution for any installation requirement.
The DX100 range offers comprehensive compact and easy to install single speed fans. Suitable for a wide range of applications including bathrooms, shower rooms and toilets, including zones 1 and 2. All DX fans (except the CP clamp packed model) come complete with a universal fitting
kit (wall tube, gasket x 2, outer grille and skirt moulding for window) suitable for wall,
ceiling or window mounting in single glazing up to 6mm. All models are IPX5 rated
(except DX100PIR) and BEAB approved
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Single speed 100mm (4”) axial extract fan
- Seven model range with remotely switched, integral pullcord, timer, humidistat and integral PIR control options
- Maximum fan performance 21 l/s
- Lubricated for life motors with thermal cut-out protection
- Clip-off front cover for ease of cleaning
- IPX5 rated (except DX100PIR = IPX4)
- EAB approved
- Colour / Finish: White
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 155 x 165 x 43