Our current office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm
Megger 1008-121 M/F Tester Sgl Phs MFT1711
The new MFT1700 series from Megger tests low voltage electrical installations to BS7671. Providing all the tests required to complete the necessary electrical certification for industrial, commercial and domestic fixed wiring installations. The unique design allows it to be operated while mounted on the floor, a ladder-shelf, platform, and held or hung around the neck.
The new MFT1700 series includes full input protection and safety warnings when a hazardous voltage is present. If live voltages exist on a circuit during insulation or continuity testing, the voltage is displayed on the screen. If this voltage exceeds a safe level, further testing is inhibited and a warning beep sounds.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Simple colour-coded test selection
- Large clear backlit display for ease of use
- Dual TEST and LOCK buttons, easy to use left or right handed
- Two and three wire non-trip loop testing for RCD protected circuits
- Type-B RCD and 3 phase RCD testing for industrial applications with no Earth - MFT1721 and MFT1731 ONLY.
- 3-terminal earth test and stake less testing for electrode resistance measurement
- EN61010 CAT IV safety rating
- Fully compliant with IEC 60364, VDE 0100 & BS7671
- Durable IP54 case
- Lightweight, compact design
- Colour / Finish: Multicoloured
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 150mm x 235mm x 85mm