Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra SVTM With PIR & Timer (442867)
Product Code: 442867 442867
Brand: Vent Axia
Vent-Axia are the leading manufacturers and suppliers of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, both in the UK and around the world. For over 75 years, they have led the industry in air ventilation products, systems and services. Whatever your requirement, budget or setting, Vent-Axia can provide the solution you need. From extraction fans for the home to large commercial ventilation solutions, their wide HVAC range features a product for every air handling purpose.
The Lo-Carbon Quadra offers a single fan suitable for surface or flush mounting. Low speed selectable between 6, 9 and 12l/s and high between 15, 30 and 60l/s all with through the wall or two ducted selections to ensure installed performance is met. With discrete aesthetics and low noise levels due to an accurately balanced impeller, it is also one of the most unobtrusive centrifugal kitchen fans available. The front cover design also provides no area for dirt to build up so it stays looking better for longer.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Single fan for use in toilets, bathrooms utility rooms and kitchens
- 100mm circular spigot for easy installation and replacement of any existing fan
- Filterless technology and maintenance free
- Lo-Carbon motors offering 90% energy savings and long life
- Suitable for flush or surface mounting
- IPX7 rated (SELV)
- 5 Year Motor Guarantee
- Colour / FinishWhite
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 230 x 260 x 112
Manuals & Specifications
- Vent-Axia Full Catalogue
- Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra Brochure
- Vent-Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra Installation Instructions
- Bathroom Ventilation IP Ratings Explained
SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) Dual speed continuous running or intermittent to high speed. High speed via integral PIR sensor or switch live ( both with overrun timer)