COVID-19 Quick Update: Office Hours Mon-Fri 7:30-17:30. Slight delay from some manufacturers and suppliers.
Hager VML614CUSPD 14W 63A High Integrity Surge Protected 2xRCD Consumer Unit
For the distribution of power in a residential application, conforming to BS EN 61439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
The range of consumer units with a 63A rated current (InA) have been designed for installations where the upstream overcurrent protection device (OCPD) is rated at 63 A or below.
Design 10 consumer unit is an entry level board designed for all applications and allows compliance with BS 7671:2018; Regulation 421.1.201 within domestics (household) applications consumer units and similar assemblies shall comply with BS EN 61439-3 and shall have their enclosure manufactured from a non-combustible material. Regulation 411.3.3 additional protection by means of a 30mA RCD. Regulation 314.1&2 segregation of circuits to avoid danger and minimise inconvenience in the event of a fault. Regulation 522.6.202 protection of wiring concealed in walls or partitions with RCD 30mA. Regulation 531.3.3 Selection of appropriate RCD. Type A RCCBs can detect and respond to both AC and pulsating DC components. Regulation 5188.8.131.52 & 536.4.202 overload protection of switches and RCCBs. For installations where the upstream overcurrent protection is less than or equal to 63 A Regulation 443.4 Protection against transient over voltages, provided by factory fitted type 2 SPD. High integrity boards are designed to allow dedicated circuits to have individual 30mA protection to reduce any risk of nuisance tripping, whilst the rest of the installation is separated across two RCCBs.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Type A RCCBs for general purpose circuits and circuits containing equipment incorporating electronic components.
- High integrity layout allows RCBOs to be fitted separate to the RCCBs for reduction of nuisance tripping on essential circuits and splitting earth leakage across multiple RCDs
- Rear Knockouts for ease of cable entry – Cable protector plate (VM02CE) available as accessory
- Front cover retained screws – Prevents loss during installation
- Full metal DIN rail – Secure and stable attachment of devices
- Quick release clip on MCB/RCBO – Allows removal of MCB/RCBO with busbar still in place
- Optimised cabling space – DIN rail position allows maximum cabling space.
- Top mounted terminal rail for each row makes the wiring of the neutral and earth connections neat and simple.
- Board Type: High Integrity