Fluke 1652C Multifunction Installation Tester
Product Code: FLUKE 1652C FLUKE 1652C
Colour: Not Assigned
The 1652C Installation Tester verify the safety of electrical installations in domestic, commercial and industrial applications. It can ensure that fixed wiring is safe and correctly installed to meet the requirements of IEC 60364, HD 384 and all relevant local standards.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Two measurements at once and a dual display. PEFC/PSC and loop impedance are measured and displayed in parallel, saves you more than 50% of test time compared to other loop testers.
- Additional new high current loop mode. Faster measurements compared to loop tests with non-trip mode for RCD’s.
- Unique zero adapter for fast, always reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation.
- Fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections.
- Earth Volt Touchpad detects raised earth voltages 50 V, indicating potential dangerous situations.
- with the SureGrip™ test leads and clips which gives the user a comfortable, reliable grip.