Service Updates: Opening Hours Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm
EO eoALM Low Power (20-40amp) Load Management Unit for EO MINI and EO BASIC
Low power (20-40amp) load management unit for EO MINI and EO BASIC.
When combined with an eoMini or eoBasic charge station, the unit is the most cost-effective management solution for a two (or more) EV household, residential apartments and businesses looking to power a small electric or plug-in hybrid fleet.
The EA002 automatic load management unit is a small, self-contained module that sits separately from an EO charge station, constantly monitoring the energy profile of a building. It offers Automatic Load Management (ALM) for non-smart charge stations.
The eoALM can prioritise charging of EVs, turn down the power going to EV charger stations or simply turn them off if the site is nearing its power usage limit.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- Power control levels: 40A, 32A, 25A or 20A
- Capable of controlling up to 6 charging stations
- Any combination of eoBasic or eoMini rated at either 16A or 32A
- Two modes of operation: Priority Mode (first come first served) or Distribution Mode (available current is evenly distributed to all connected vehicles)
- Single phase operation
- Premise's current supply measured using a single Current Transformer (CT) clamp
- Powered through the serial connection to the charging stations
- Low power consumption: 12V, 50mA
- Premise's current consumption measured every second
- Enclosure designed so that the configuration settings cannot be changed when the unit has been installed. i.e. anti-tamper
- Colour / Finish: Black