Our current office hours are Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 5:30pm
Eaton P1-32/I2H/SVB Switch Disconnector
Eaton's isolator switch can sometimes be referred to as a switch disconnector, this is because it has been created and designed to safely isolate a circuit whilst it is being used or maintained. This isolator switch breaks or isolates a circuit through the rotation of the rotary handle and locking ring. This type of non-fused isolator switch will be found isolating circuit breakers, transmission lines, transformers and a multitude of other applications.
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.
- The basic functions: used as a main switch, maintenance switch or manual override switch
- Used as an emergency switching off/emergency stop device
- The perfect solution for installing as a safety measure
- Totally insulated
- Built-in earth commoning block
- Lockable in the 0/OFF position, with up to three padlocks
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 160 x 100 x 80mm