Corgi Manual Thermostat (UFSTAT05)
Warm floors with CORGI Underfloor Heating A luxurious addition to any home. The CORGI Underfloor Heating range includes heating mats and heating cables suitable for installation under a variety of floor coverings including tiles, laminate, wood, vinyl and carpet. The underfloor heating range is underpinned by CORGI’s expertise and commitment to safety. These quality products offer a reliable option for primary or secondary property heating.
A simple to use manual on/off electric thermostat for controlling your underfloor heating system. For comfortable floors throughout the year whatever the weather outside. The thermostat can be adjusted using two buttons – blue for reducing the room temperature and red for increasing the room temperature. Maximum and minimum limitation temperatures can be set for easy comfort and consistent warmth e.g. maximum of 27°C for a wooden floor. Covered by a 3 year warranty.
- Suitable for flush mounting in a standard wall socket
- Easy to adjust with simple red and blue buttons
- Room temperature control & Floor temperature control
- Red LED indicates when the heating is on
- Room temperature control where the floor sensor is used as a limitation sensor
- On/off control up to 3,600W, 16A
- Built-in two pole interrupter
- Maximum and minimum limitation temperatures can be set (e.g. max. 27°C for a wooden floor)
- Colour / Finish: White