BN Thermic 9.0kW Air Curtain (HCA-09)
The white High Capacity Air Curtain, part of BN Thermic heating range, will provide your shop with an ‘invisible barrier’ when placed above a door, protecting customers from the outdoor elements whether it be hot or cold. It offers 9kW of welcoming heat output that will be sure to delight those walking into your shop, both with its protective temperature barrier and its sleek, white satin-finished design.
It reduces heating costs during winter by utilising high-tech heating elements to deal with any ‘chill factor’ to warm the airstream and offset any chilly breezes. Meanwhile, during the summer, it will intake any warm air and churn it back into your building. It is an absolute must-have for commercial premises of all sizes that operate an ‘open-door policy’ all year round, and additionally will minimise the encroachment of insects or pollutants.
The materials used are advanced to enable the fine balancing act that an air curtain provides; a 1mm steel case and aluminium outlet grill for optimised functionality, finished with an epoxy polyester coating. All BN Thermic HCA air curtains are supplied with a control box for remote mounting and, when required, a thermostat can be connected to the control box, which will then control the heat output while the fan runs continuously. The thermostat has to be ordered separately.
With a length of 1113mm, the BN Thermic HCA-09 will more than comfortably stretch past the top of a 1m door-span, ushering in customers old and new with comfortable temperatures that they will reward with their loyal patronage.
9kW High Velocity Air Curtain (1113mm) - Features
- Model: BN Thermic HCA-09 high velocity air curtain
- Designed to be installed above doorways in commercial and industrial premises to provide an invisible yet effective barrier between internal and external environments.
- Ideally the selected air curtain should be longer than the width of the door; as a guide, HCA-09 is ideal for 1m max door width.
- Colour: White RAL9010 satin finish
- Finish: Epoxy polyester powder coating
- Construction: 1mm steel case, Aluminium outlet grille
- Minimises ingress of pollutants
- Four M6 threaded holes for drop rod suspension
- Control box provided with every air curtain offering high and low settings for airflow and heat
- Heating Element: Metal sheathed elements with spiral wound cooling fins
- Built-in Control Components: Factory installed 230V fused control circuit, Factory installed contactors
- Control box for remote mounting providing the following settings: On/Off, Low air/No heat, High air/No heat, Low air/Low heat, High air/Low heat, High air/High heat
- Overheat Protection: Two ‘high’ and two ‘high-high’ over-temperature devices fitted
- Installation: Wall-mounted using the mounting plate provided or suspended from drop rods (4 x M6 threaded holes provided)
- Input supply: 400V 3Phase + Neutral + Earth
- Power supply (min. cable size): 1.5mm² - 3 Live cables, 1 Neutral cable and 1 Earth Cable
- Recommended Mounting Height: 2.5m to 4m
- Maximum operating ambient temperature: 30°C
- Dimensions: Length 1113mm, depth 265mm, height 254mm
- kW: high 9.0kW, low 4.5kW
- Airflow: high 1879 m3/h, low 1444m3/h
- Noise: 66dB estimate at 3m (noise levels factory tested)
- Weight: 19.6kg
- Guarantee: 2 year
Order today at our great prices, and enjoy our superb customer service!
If you’re not sure about quantities, sizes or have any other questions about your electrical wholesale products, our Electrical2Go sales team will be more than happy to help. Give them a call now on 01424 220384.